Get a quote today
Are you looking for Number Plate Replacement Birmingham for your vehicle?
Need a number plate replacement Nechells?
Then look no further and come to our workshop, Smart MOT & Service Centre.
If your vehicle's number plates have got a crack, are broken, faded, or the letters and numbers are obscured by some marks, please note that they must be replaced at the earliest. However, not all garages are authorised to offer a number plate replacement. As per the UK laws, only those suppliers who are registered with the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) can offer number plate replacement Birmingham services. This is popularly known as the Register of Number Plate Suppliers or RNPS. The new law was established to regulate number plate distribution and reduce the issues of fake number plates.
Why choose us for replacing number plates Nechells?
We are one of the few workshops in Nechells that are registered with the DVLA and are legal suppliers of number plates. We can customise the number plate with different emblems, borders and letterings as per the prevalent regulations.
Furthermore, we also offer a cost-effective number plate fitment service. Our experts can fit your new number plates either using adhesive pads or drilling it to ensure it remains firmly in place.
We are a registered number plate supplier Nechells, and therefore, we strictly check all the essential documents stated by the law.
Therefore, to get a number plate replacement or a new number plate, you must provide us with at least one of the documents from the list given below:
Proof of Identity
- Driving licence
- Bank/Building Society statement issued within last 6 months
- National ID card
- Current telephone utility or council tax bill issued within the last 6 months
- Passport proof (it does not mandatorily have to be issued in the UK)
- Debit or credit card issued by a building society or bank
- Armed forces identity card
Proof of Entitlement
- A Vehicle Registration Certificate (V5C or V5CNI)
- A Certificate of entitlement (V750 or V750NI)
- Green “ new keeper” slip from V5C or V5CNI
- A Retention certificate ( V778)
- A Vehicle Licence Tax Renewal certificate (V11 or V11NI)
- A Temporary Registration Certificate (V379 OR V379 NI)
- An Authorised Number Plate Certificate (V948) from DVLA with an official stamp
- UK Trailer Registration Certificate( VTRC)
- A letter of authorisation from Fleet Operators must quote the document reference number from the V5C.
Please note: These are legal guidelines, and we cannot provide you with any new number plate if you fail to produce the correct documents.
If you have any further query, feel free to reach us by calling on 01213288302 or 07511188866.
Else, end your search for a “registered number plate supplier near me” and visit us during business hours.