Arguably, performance tyres Aston, Birmingham are the best type of tyres when it comes to performance. They are mostly used for sports cars which need absolute control over the wheels with maximum potential in use. Nowadays many high-end cars are fitted with performance tyres as the demand is pretty high.
If you are looking for the same, visit Smart MOT and Service Centre. We have experts to guide you with the type your car needs. Choosing the right tyre is very important or else driving becomes uncomfortable and risky.
- Cornering power of these tyres are enhanced by making them more stiff and wide than the usual passenger tyres.
- The tread pattern has more of aggressive blocks and less of blades in use. This enhances the handling capacity of performance tyres.
- For protection of the wheels and also to give lateral stiffness to it, rim flange protectors are used in some types.
- The tread cap is used for both dry and wet traction.
- The material and also the layup of these tyres are responsible for the ratings of high speed.
- The belts of the tyres are fitted at an angle lower than the passenger tyres usually. It helps in being more responsive.
These are some of the best known features of the performance tyres. Sounds very attractive but it can be confusing too. While purchasing the tyre it is advised to take help.
The popularity of performance tyres have increased with time. Initially it was only the sports cars but now many other car owners are buying them for better grip, high speeding, enhanced handling power, ability to stop quicker, etc.
There are so many brands of performance tyres in the market. Among them following are the best:
- Yokohama Advan AD08 R
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4
- Bridgestone Potenza S-04 Pole Position
- Dunlop Sport Maxx RT2
Get In Touch With Us
Smart MOT and Service Centre has all that you need. We have a standard collection of performance tyres that you can see and choose for your car. Choosing tyres can be very confusing as a task with so many choices at hand.
We have a wide range of mechanics and experts who can guide you making the right choice for your vehicle. Our experts will check the following before recommending you a performance tyre:
- The requirements of the manufacturer’s recommendations
- The weather conditions you generally drive in
- The general lifestyle that you stick to with your car
- The speeding limit for you
- Fuel efficiency of your vehicle
These will lead you to the answer of whether performance tyres are suitable for you. If they are then which best suits your car’s needs.
Smart MOT and Service Centre is here to give you the best possible service while and after purchase of tyres. Maintenance is very important in case of these tyres. We have special offers for the purchase of tyres that you cannot reject.
So hurry up and drop in today. You can reach us through calls and mails too.