Located in the southwest of Nechells, Stirchley is a suburban area lying about 4 miles to the south of the city centre. The residents of Stirchley primarily depend on four-wheelers for their daily commute. Subsequently, a reliable automotive facility and tyre retailing shop is essential in the vicinity.
Well, the wait is now over!
Backed by years of experience and equipped with skilled professionals, Smart MOT & Service Centre excels in offering all-inclusive MOT diagnostic and repair at affordable prices. We check the exhaust and emissions and roadworthiness of your vehicle so that you can enjoy your ride on the roads of the UK.
Moreover, we specialise in retailing tyres Stirchley for all types of cars (SUV, van passenger etc.). We stock huge stock of seasonal tyre variants such as winter, summer, all-season and vehicle-specific variants such as 4x4, run-flat UHP to cater to the diverse requirements of customers. If you are on a budget, consider opting from our comprehensive collection of cheap tyres Stirchley across economical brands.
Our essential services
At our garage, we do not compromise on the quality of our car service as we use the advanced diagnostic software, tools and equipment that make us a one-stop destination among motorists. Following are the list of some important car services that you can opt for from us at a cost-effective price:
- DPF cleaning (Interest-free credit)
- Clutch repair/replacement (Interest-free credit)
- Summer check
- Wheel balancing etc.
Among these services, some of our in-demand services are discussed below:
Book a slot for MOT Stirchley for your vehicle with us (01213288302).
We perform a thorough inspection of your car’s essential components and provide you with a detailed list of our checks and detected faults. Some of the most crucial checks done by us are listed below:
- We conduct a detailed assessment of your car’s braking system and ensure that the components, such as brake pads, callipers, rotors, discs etc., are in their optimal condition.
- Our experts check your vehicle’s exhaust system that involves a silencer, tailpipe, catalytic converter, etc., to detect any underlying damages.
- We also check whether the tread depth of your car’s tyres meet the legal standard of 1.6mm or not and also inspect any underlying damages on the main treads or sidewalls of the tyres.
Wheel imbalance can pose a serious threat to your driving safety if not diagnosed at the earliest. We ensure the best repair for your vehicle at our workshop and provide you with the best driving experience. In addition, we take care of the customer’s budget and eliminate the causes of overspending.
So, don’t wait up!
We are also offering the following Services
- ADAS Calibration Stirchley
- Brake Pad Replacement Stirchley
- Car Service Stirchley
- Car Repair Stirchley
If you are willing to opt for our products and services, you can take the Pershore Rd/A441 and A38 and reach us within 20 minutes.
Unit 2 Adams Street, Nechells, Birmingham, B7 4DE from Monday: Saturday during working hours.